Wednesday 10 May 2017

Image result for cow   
There are over well over one billion cows in the world.Cattle are herbivores that eat vegetation such as grass.Cattle are sacred to India.There are an estimated 300 million cattle in India.Young cattle are generally known as calves.Adult female cattle are generally known as  cows.Adult male cattle that are not castrated are generally called bulls.Cattle are red/green are colour blind.In the sometimes controversial sport of bull fighting, bulls are angered by the movement of the cape rather than its red.Meat from a adult cattle is known as beef.Meat from a calve is known as veal.Cattle trained to be draft animals are known as oxen (ox). 

15 comments:

  1. cool, i think i just commented on every page of your blog now!!! so ive read thew whole blog! have you been on my flight feathers blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you went on my blog yay what do you think about it do you think is cool XD :):D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes you went on my blog yay what do you think about it do you think is cool XD :):D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. um you spammed/double posted???
      Yep I LOVE YOUR BLOG!! Awesome anika!! keep it up!!! have you been on my flight feathers one?

      Delete
  4. I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOUR BLOG IS THE BEST ONE YET YOU AND MIAS

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi are you on your blog hannah i have read all of your blogs there AWSOME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! i think your blog is AWESOME!

      Delete
    2. I have put more on my blog now! :)

      Delete
  7. hey hannah i have been reading blue stars prophecy latley blue kits father is a pretty grumpy father XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah i like it i have finished it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong ago so i have kind of forgotten what it is about that is okay though i am reading the comic books insded of the chapter book i dont know why i am talking to myself no one ever coems on my blog any more i am thinking about deleting this blog but then naaaah mabe or naaaaaaahhh i dont know WHY I AM TALKING TO MYSELF i should stop now byee anika ok this is so weird i am talking to myself .siigghh. ok byye for real now

    ReplyDelete